JKG is focused on two complementary practices: Financial Advisory and Capital Management
We offer custom financial advisory solutions provided by an expert team. Our services leverage state-of-the-art technology and include the following:
- Client Financial Website: Clients receive a website that organizes their finances. These brief videos give an idea for the service:
- Financial Planning: We provide customized financial plans prepared and managed by a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). This is a holistic process taking into account the Client’s financial profile, goals and values. Clients can login to their Personal Financial Website to view their plan and finances in real time. We also use software to match Clients with efficient portfolios that fit their unique risk profiles. Further, we may coordinate with third parties such as attorneys, accountants and real estate professionals to meet specific Client needs.
- Portfolio Management: Once an investment plan is in place, JKG sets up required accounts, makes investment allocations, and otherwise implements the Client’s plan on an ongoing basis. This includes evaluation of investments, manager vetting, trading and adjustments in response to new information.
- Analysis: We provide market and investment analysis services on an as needed basis. Our approach considers macroeconomics, fundamental analysis and proprietary technical analysis performed by a Chartered Market Technician (CMT®). In addition, we have expertise in analyzing real estate projects and investments.
- Strategy Development: In addition to its existing capital strategies, JKG is able to create custom strategies to meet Client objectives. We work closely with Clients to clarify specific goals. Strategies can then be designed, computer coded and tested (for systematic approaches), and implemented for the Client.
Our proprietary strategies are designed to meet today’s investment challenges. We offer a Model Portfolio to achieve long-term investment objectives; it is a diversified, all-weather investment approach designed to perform well during varying market environments. In addition to our Model, we offer individual programs that provide portfolio diversification while focusing on objectives such as income or growth.
As a Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA), JKG has expertise in Managed Futures—strategies used to improve the efficiency of Client portfolios.
Further, we are able to create custom programs tailored to specific Client objectives. Where appropriate, these strategies may be part of a Client’s portfolio allocation or may be offered on a stand alone basis. JKG offers its investment strategies as separately managed account programs.
Details on JKG’s capital strategies are available HERE.
For a consultation with a JKG Advisor, please contact us HERE.