Mission: To provide expert financial advice and effective investment strategies—client interest first.
Core Values: Integrity, Commitment to Excellence, and Passion for Investing.
As a Registered Investment Adviser, JKG is held to a fiduciary standard, requiring the firm to act in the best interest of its clients. In addition, JKG adopts the CFA Institute’s Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct (Code and Standards).
The Code of Ethics maintains that you must:
- Place the integrity of the profession and the interests of clients above your own interests
- Act with integrity, competence, and respect
- Maintain and develop your professional competence
The Standards of Professional Conduct cover:
- Professionalism and integrity of the capital markets
- Duties to clients and employers
- Investment analysis and recommendations
- Conflicts of interest and your responsibilities
A copy of the Code and Standards is available HERE.